ProactivMD® Mark and Scar Duo - 30 day
Product detailsThis trio is ideal for treating stubborn breakouts — and the redness and inflammation that often appear alongside them. Its star is Adapalene Gel: our prescription-strength formula that works on a cellular level to clear skin which helps restore even tone and texture. And now it's available for you...no Rx required.
Wash away all that dirt, oil, and debris while leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
- Infused with soothing, antioxidant-rich green tea
- Leaves skin feeling clean, not stripped or dry
- Ideal for all skin types — whether oily, combination, dry, or sensitive
Previously available only by prescription, this retinoid works at the cellular level to attack your acne and prevent future breakouts.
- Formulated for those who struggle with redness and inflammation from stubborn acne
- Helps restore a more even skin tone, texture, and radiance by clearing breakouts
- Treats and prevents clogged pores like blackheads and whiteheads
- Just a small, pea-sized amount every evening is all you need
Applies like a gel but hydrates like a cream — this moisturizer helps smooth, soften, and restore your skin’s moisture barrier.
- Combats dryness for up to 8 hours
- Skin Brightening Complex (made of kojic acid, licorice extract, bearberry, and sophora root) helps fade the appearance of post-acne dark marks
- Hyaluronic acid, a powerful humectant, alleviates dryness for softer, smoother looking skin
- Formulated to absorb excess oil, helping to mattify your skin
For best results, use ProactivMD consistently in the morning and at night.
DAILY AM & PM: ULTRA-GENTLE CLEANSER
- Use twice daily, morning and night.
- Wash your whole face, avoiding eye area.
- Apply a generous amount to dampened skin and gently massage with fingertips for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
DAILY PM: ADAPALENE GEL 0.1%
- Use once daily, in the evenings.
- Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask your doctor.
DAILY AM & PM: ULTRA-HYDRATING MOISTURIZER
- Apply daily, as needed, to alleviate dryness.
- In the evenings, apply after Adapalene and allow Adapalene to dry completely before applying.
- Can be worn alone or under makeup.
- If going outside, wear a sunscreen SPF 30 or higher.
Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, coco-glucoside, sodium chloride, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium cocoamphoacetate, panthenol, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, heliotropine, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum, polyquaternium-10, coconut acid, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, camellia sinensis leaf extract.
ADAPALENE GEL 0.1%
Active Ingredient: Adapalene 0.1% (retinoid)
Inactive Ingredients: carbomer 940, edetate disodium, methylparaben, poloxamer 182, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide.
May contain hydrochloric acid to adjust pH.
Water, butylene glycol, dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, glycol stearate, glycerin, morus alba root extract, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, safflower oil/palm oil aminopropanediol esters, kojic acid, sodium hyaluronate, sodium polyacrylate, ethylhexyl palmitate, ceteareth-20, polysorbate 60, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, hydrogenated polydecene, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, phenoxyethanol, squalane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycogen, caprylyl glycol, c12-15 alkyl lactate, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, bisabolol, citric acid, PPG-5-laureth-5, disodium EDTA, polyquaternium-11, fragrance