ProactivMD Adapalene Gel 0.1% (1.6 oz/45g)
Product detailsPreviously available only by prescription, Adapalene is a retinoid acne medication and the first FDA-approved, over-the-counter topical retinoid for treating breakouts. This formula penetrates deep into the skin to shed dead cells, stop breakouts in their tracks, and prevent new acne from forming. 1.6 oz/45g
- Previously available only by prescription
- FDA approved
- Dermatologist developed and tested
- Once daily topical retinoid*
- First FDA-approved over-the-counter topical retinoid* for acne treatment
- Oil Free
- Fragrance Free
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use once daily
- Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying the product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredient: adapalene 0.1% (retinoid)*
Inactive Ingredients: carbomer 940, edetate disodium, methylparaben, poloxamer 182, propylene glycol, purified water and sodium hydroxide. May contain hydrochloric acid to adjust pH.